Sunday, June 24, 2007

Waiting on new computer

eSo a couple of days ago a transistor on my mother board burned out, and my albeit week main computer died a quick death. So I went about the tetious task of trying to find a "perfect" replacement. One that all I would have to do is spend the money for the board nothing else. I couldn't find one. So I start pricing a new motherboard, Ram, Processor, and the like. When I get done I'm looking at around $250 -$350 to get kinda what I want better than what I had but not to super.

Then I start thinking why am I going to spend this kind of money on a few components rather than a whole new computer. I check out a few websites and I don't see anything that excites me. I then go to the Dell wesite they have a new computer for $349 bucks right on the front page of the desktop page then I remembered they sell refurbs. So I start checking out the refurbs and found a great one I went ahead and called Dell and I got the thing approved for financing. I am currently waiting on my new machine.

It's a scratch and dent refurb so it's never been used for $379.

Dimension E521 Small Mini-Tower: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ (2.1 GHz) 2 Gigs of ram Windows Vista home premium.


I am supremely happy this will be the best computer I have ever owned. It will allow me to do a lot more than I could before like play newer PC games as well as do more in photoshop.

I also got My mother a refurb laptop and a digital camcorder so I can start to get to work on some of my projects. YEY I have something to be happy about and the total payment is so in my range. Now all I need is a 360 and I'll be happily current lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home